Shipping note: This item will not ship. Pick up by appointment in Rozelle NSW 2039.
About the COMPANION R1.0
The Companion R1.0, with a stealth matte-black finish, is a smart and nimble entry-level road bike that gets its name from the Danish company that produces the model. The R1.0 is sold exclusively to the Danish cycling public. Judging by the almost mint condition of the bicycle, it has been barely ridden. The drivetrain and other components are virtually brand new. Only the saddle and pedals, which are OEM components, show minor wear. These can be replaced at any time if the new owner so desires.
Who is this bicycle for?
Any child or adult, small to medium in height (150 up to 175 cm), who:
- is interested in getting into cycling.
- would like to ride a bicycle with wide drop bars (42cm) for enhanced stability.
- would like to be able to travel with a bit more pace if required.
- likes the sporty feel of drop bars.
- interested in riding on either tarmac or gravel.
- on a budget but does not want to compromise on quality and reliability
- would like to buy from a trusted local mechanic who has carried out a full mechanical check on the bicycle and has verified the provenance/ownership of the bicycle.
- would like to take advantage of a free tune-up and adjustment in the first three months after purchasing the bicycle.
- enjoys the idea of riding a brand that is only sold to a discerning Danish cycling market.
Accessories that would be a perfect complement to this bicycle: